Sunday, May 25, 2008

98, 99... and a new address for my blog


I didn't really plan it this way, but just in time for my 100th post I'm relaunching my blog with a new look and a new address.
I've always been proud of the way my Edible Paris and Les Petits Farcis web sites look, and am thrilled that my new blog now has the same friendly, colorful feel. I owe all the credit to the fabulous Josh, creator of the Big Medium software which I now use for all three websites. He doesn't normally design websites, but his software can be used to make any website easy to update. Many thanks also to my artist friend Sonya, whose banner looks beautiful at the top of the page.
It would have been too time-consuming to transfer my first 99 posts onto the new site - and time is particularly short these days - so my original blog will serve as the archives for my first year of blogging.
I look forward to seeing you on my new blog, and would be grateful if anyone who currently links to my blog could change the address to www.rosajackson.com. Merci!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hooray for a new look!

Shall change address linkage immediately. Love the new colours.

Susan said...

Consider it done, Rosa. Congrats on your 100th post. Looking forward to more great dining on your new site.